2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Regulation, we are a personal data CONTROLLER and any inquiries regarding the processing of your data should be addressed to the Manager Mrs. Desislava Tortopova, e-mail: email@example.com
3. By using this website, you agree to this Policy.
4. We collect personal data only if it is provided directly by you - in accordance with the regulatory requirements for registration for a request for a quote or for a free consultation that you provide with your explicit consent so that you can use the services provided following your request through the website and receive a response to the mentioned contact.
5. We process and store your personal data that you have provided to us in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation.
6. The information we collect and store is used solely for the provision of services to you in response to inquiries/requests through the Web site and for the purposes of performance of our contractual obligations to you.
7. We may provide your information to regulatory and law enforcement authorities in compliance with the applicable laws.
8. If you have given consent to the use of your personal data for specific purposes, you may withdraw your consent or correct it at any time. If you do not wish us to use your data or want to correct the consent you have provided, you may contact us at the above mentioned contacts.
9. We do not collect, process, or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliation.
10. We may disclose your personal data outside our group:
a. In case we sell or buy a business or assets where we may need to disclose your personal information to the seller/buyer;
b. If our business is purchased from a third party, with the personal data of all our customers being part of the assets we transfer to the buyer. These transfers will be subject to privacy and privacy protection, and the confidentiality conditions will be preserved and valid.
11. In all other cases, we will process, disclose, or share your personal data only if required by law or when required to comply with statutory and legal requirements.
12. Transferring information via the Internet or email is not secure. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data while it is transferred from you to our site. Any such transfer is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and protocols to protect it.
13. You may find links to third-party sites. These web sites have their own privacy policies that you need to know about. We are not responsible for their policies as we have no control over them.
15. The Data Protection regulation entitles you to have access to your personal data that we store. Please contact us for instructions on filling in a Data Access Request. The service will be executed within 30 days.
16. You entitled to correct the consent, to limit the scope of the consent, to terminate the processing, and to delete the personal data (within the legal framework). To exercise your rights, please contact us.
17. We may periodically update the Policy, which is why we encourage you to periodically review it to determine how we protect your personal information.