2. For the purposes the GDPR, we are a Controller of personal data and any questions regarding the processing of personal data shall be addressed towards the Manager, Mrs. Dessislava Tortopova, e-mail: email@example.com
3. By using this website, you agree to this Policy.
Information we collect
4. We collect personal data only if it is directly provided by you, in accordance with the legislative requirements, for the purpose of registration for an offer or a free consultation request, which you submit with an explicit consent in order to be able to use the services provided after sending a request through the website and to receive a reply on the email you provide.
Usage of your data
5. We process and store your personal data, which you have submitted, in accordance with the requirements of GDPR.
6. The information we collect and store is used solely for the provision of services to you in response to inquiries/requests through the website and for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations to you.
Disclosing your data
7. We may disclose your information to the regulatory authorities and law enforcement bodies, in accordance with applicable laws.
Control on the usage of your data
8. If you have given your consent for the usage of your data for specific purposes, you can withdraw your consent or modify it at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or if you would like to modify the consent you have given us, you can contact us using the contact details provided above.
Where we keep and transfer your data
9. We do not collect, process or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion or political views.
10. We may disclose your data outside of our organization:
a. In case we sell or buy a business or assets, whereby it might be necessary to disclose your personal data to the seller/buyer;
b. In case our business is acquired by a third party, whereby the personal data of all clients would be part of the assets we transfer to the buyer. Such transfers shall comply with the terms of confidentiality and protection of your personal data and the confidentiality terms shall be preserved and remain valid.
11. In all other cases, we shall process, disclose or share your personal data only if it is required by law or when it is required in order to comply with laws and legislative requirements.
12. Transfer of information over the Internet or by phone is not secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, while they are being transferred from you to our website. Any such transmission is done at your own risk. After we receive your data, we shall use strict procedures and protocols for its protection.
Links to Third Parties
13. You can find links to third party websites. These websites have their own privacy policies, which you need to get acquainted with. We bear no responsibility for their policies, as we have no control over them.
Usage of “cookies”
15. GDPR gives you right to access to your data which we store. Please, contact us for instructions on filing an Inquiry for Access to Data. We shall deliver the data within 30 days.
16. You have the right to modification of your consent, limitation of the scope of the consent, termination of processing, deletion of personal data (within the statutory terms). To exercise your right, please, contact us.
Changes to this Policy
17. We may update the policy from time to time, so we encourage you to review it from time to time, in order to stay informed of how we protect your personal data.